Cardiology Advanced Heart Failure
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is actively seeking an
Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist to join our team in Roseville,
CA. The ideal candidate is a team player, interested in joining a
close-knit department to work in a truly integrated cardiac center
and multi-disciplinary collaborative environment.
- This position will be 50% Advanced Heart Failure and 50%
- Offers opportunity for career growth as the Cardiology
department continues growing
- Advanced Heart Failure fellowship
- ABIM board eligibility or certification
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be
currently licensed to practice within California
Our board-certified specialists and multidisciplinary care teams
are pioneering new ways to prevent, detect, and treat illnesses of
the heart and blood vessels. And our groundbreaking treatment and
research is improving the health of our patients and communities
today and well into the future. We invite you to join a team that
is raising the standards for treating heart disease. Kaiser
Permanente is focused on the prevention and treatment of heart
disease in Greater Sacramento and beyond. Our board-certified
specialists and multidisciplinary care teams are pioneering new
ways to prevent, detect, and treat illnesses of the heart and blood
vessels. And our groundbreaking treatment and research is improving
the health of our patients and communities today and well into the
future. We invite you to join a team that is raising the standards
for treating heart disease.
The Roseville/Sacramento area offers a climate thats ideal for
those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Living in
Roseville, youll be within driving distance of some of Californias
most popular attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley wine
country and Folsom Lake. Affordable housing, a reasonable
cost-of-living and scenic surroundings make the North Valley a
wonderful place to call home.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
For more information and to apply, please visit:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $388,200 to $400,080 plus
additional potential incentives up to $48,362* Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Roseville , Cardiology Advanced Heart Failure, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!