Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Home health
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - ValleyPosition Overview:
-Provides nursing care, under the direct supervision of a
registered nurse (RN) or physician, in accordance with the legal
scope of practice and within established standards of care,
policies, and procedures. Integrates education, technical
competence and patient interaction skills to gain confidence and
cooperation from the patient, their family/support group, and other
healthcare providers. Exercises sound judgment, and developed
clinical skills to implement the patient's plan of care based on
the diagnosis in a timely manner. Supports the functionality of the
department by distributing supplies and performing equipment
maintenance, testing, and setup as needed. Adheres to all
local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to
ensure privacy and safety to help deliver optimal patient care.Job
- Other: Graduate of an accredited school of Vocational
Nursing.CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE:
- LVN-Licensed Vocational Nurse
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- Blood draw certificate within 30 days
- DL-California Driver's License
- AUTO-Automobile InsuranceTYPICAL EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year recent relevant experience.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills, various medical
procedures, views, and equipment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions,
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology,
and medical terminology.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills,
including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within
standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve
objectives and meet deadline.
- General knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.Job
Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the Week:Friday,
Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, WednesdayWeekend Requirements:Rotating
WeekendsBenefits:YesUnions:NoPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1This position
may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport,
dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or
potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational
Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.Sutter Health is
an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Pay Range
is $32.13 to $41.76 / hourThe salary range for this role may vary
above or below the posted range as determined by location. This
range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic
differential applicable by area where the position may be filled.
Compensation takes into account several factors including but not
limited to a candidate's experience, education, skills, licensure
and certifications, department equity, training and organizational
needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program
offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a
comprehensive benefits package. Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Days
Keywords: Sutter Health, Roseville , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Home health, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!