Emergency Medicine - Physician
Company: Sutter Roseville Medical Center - Vituity
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Roseville, CA - Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice Vituity's
ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national
system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want
it to be - on your patients. Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a
100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians
that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from
day one, our ownership model provides you with financial
transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit
distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our
leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives
you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where,
and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class
corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level
expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives
everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care
delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare.
We believe everyone has a role to play in that. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the
country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you
ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine
- Current CA state license is a plus
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
Sutter Roseville Medical Center - Roseville, California
- A 382-bed facility that sees an average of 99,000 patients
- Level II Trauma Center and Stroke and STEMI certified.
- ED has expanded recently to a 71-bed Emergency Department.
- EM Residency Program begins Summer of 2023.
- Serving the communities of South Placer, North Sacramento, and
beyond since 1997.
- A large variety of culture and entertainment, from live music
at Roseville's famous Music in the Park to fine wineries along
Placer County or Napa
- An amazing place to raise a family-abundant recreational
programs, numerous neighborhood parks, wonderful golf courses, and
thousands of acres of open space for outdoor adventures in the warm
- Proximity to many points of interest; Golfland Sunsplash,
Denio's Farmers Market & Swap Meet, Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake, and
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter
for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Sutter Roseville Medical Center - Vituity, Roseville , Emergency Medicine - Physician, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!