Company: HealthCare Recruiters International
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Primarily responsible for directing the day-to-day hospice
operations; ensuring compliance with applicable law and regulation,
contract provisions, and applicable government guidelines. Assist
with the development of a budget, promotes fiscal responsibility
and the achievement of financial goals.
- Acts as liaison with the owner/governing body, including
provision of reports as designated by the owner/governing
- Participates in the budgeting process and achievement of the
department and agency financial goals.
- Collaborates with the leadership team to review variances in
planned revenue and expense vs. budget.
- Ensures accurate and timely billing and collection compliant
with applicable law, regulation, and contract provisions.
- Ensures appropriate data collection, QAPI and regular, complete
reports are received by the Governing Body.
- Contracts adequate and available facilities to provide short
term inpatient care and respite care for hospice patients.
- Contracting for the provision of appropriate medical supplies
(including drugs and biologicals) and medical appliances sufficient
to meet the needs of hospice patients admitted.
- Manages the annual evaluation of the overall performance of the
- Ensures current license/certification renewal, as
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Nursing, or
- Master's degree in health care or related field
- Active Minnesota licensure as a Registered Nurse
- 3-5 years' experience in health care management within the last
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and commitment to the hospice philosophy of care and
Medicare Hospice Certification.
- Knowledge of the scope of law and regulations, and standards of
practice that apply to hospice care and the scope of services
- Demonstrated ability to develop, retain and manage an effective
team of health professionals of multiple disciplines, as well as
paraprofessionals in the home and inpatient settings.
- Demonstrated multitasking ability and effective organizational
skills to meet short deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal
Base Salary $110,000 - $130,000
Keywords: HealthCare Recruiters International, Roseville , Hospice Administrator, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...