Chief CRNA - Roseville - Full-time
Posted on: March 17, 2023
$50,000+ sign-on bonus eligible!----Job Summary:Responsible for
managing and coordinating nursing anesthesia services throughout a
service area. Provides anesthesia care, meeting all practice
standards as defined by professional organizations and departmental
expectations. --Develops and implements strategy for providing high
quality, individualized and efficient anesthesia services in
collaboration with the Chief of Anesthesia and other leadership
- Manages nursing anesthesia services in a service area assuring
that all aspects of patient care comply with the Joint Commission
standards, policies, procedures, and state and federal regulations.
Coordinates patient care delivery among departments such as pain
service, pharmacy, laboratory, Labor & Delivery and perioperative
care, etc, where anesthesia services are delivered or ancillary
support is required. Provides support for family and member
- Provides guidance to staff in meeting the emergent and urgent
needs of patients and family where anesthesia services are
delivered. Ensures CRNA professional staff complies with state and
federal regulations. Monitors staff competencies to ensure patient
safety. Plans and coordinates for adequate CRNA staffing according
to patient acuity and competencies. Responsible for hiring,
terminations, training and performance evaluations of staff.
--Provides leadership in the ongoing professional education and
development of staff.
- Develops and implements strategic plans with the Chief of
Anesthesia to support new processes and procedures. Regularly
reviews and updates department policy, and recommends changes in
support of delivery of care and ongoing compliance to
organizational and regulatory requirements. Represents anesthesia
service line in committee workgroups and meetings.
- Develops performance metrics for performance improvement,
service standards and quality goals to ensure anesthesia services
and patient care meet high quality standards.
- --Develops and monitors operational budget for payroll and non-
payroll expenses, capital planning and resources in collaboration
with the Chief of Anesthesia and leadership.
- Strategizes and establishes effective channels among
departments to ensure efficient utilization of supplies and
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. --At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the
right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. --Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum six (6) months supervisory experience required
- Graduated from an accredited school of anesthesia.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required. License, Certification, Registration
- Registered Nurse License (California) required at hire
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (California) required at
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Additional Requirements:
- Must demonstrate strong communications skills and possess a
strong background in change management, interest resolution and
developing cohesive teams.
- Must have proven knowledge and understanding of regulatory
requirements and legal consequences of anesthesia care.
- Must have a track record of following the precautionary and
preventive measures in giving patient care.
- Must demonstrate and be able to model a proven record of care
delivery and sound clinical judgement.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- N/AJob Schedule: Job Category: Nursing Licensed & Nurse
Keywords: Kaiser, Roseville , Chief CRNA - Roseville - Full-time, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...