Company: Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is a 104-bed
not-for-profit hospital located in Grass Valley California. The
hospital has been providing compassionate quality health care to
residents and visitors of western Nevada County since 1958. As an
affiliate of the nationally recognized Dignity Health system we
ensure the highest standard of health care to our patients and have
access to important regional resources throughout the system
including the Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute the Dignity
Health Neurological Institute of Northern California and the
Dignity Health Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento. With 787
employees 101 active medical staff and 21 Emergency Department beds
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital continually implements and upgrades
its technology and recruits employees who understand the vital
importance of kindness and compassion in the healing process.
- The Registered Nurse is a professional who provides plans and
directs care to individuals and families based on the nursing
process in collaboration with the health care team.
- The RN does so while assuring a safe quality and confidential
care environment. Essential Functions: Assessment teaching planning
and coordinating care including discharge needs performance of
RN-specific tasks and providing team leadership to assure that care
is accomplished effectively and efficiently.
- Care Team members focus primarily on their Essential Functions
but all members of the team perform other duties as their scope of
practice allows in order to meet patient needs efficiently and
effectively and in support of cohesive team functioning.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 1 year PACU or Critical Care (ICU/ED) experience or 1
year Telemetry experience if staffing allows for training in an
acute care setting is required.
- Ability to read speak and write English. Physically able to
walk stand stoop and lift safely.
- Ability to work in an environment of frequent
- Accurate assessment of cardiac rhythms with demonstrated
understanding of appropriate interventions and medications. -
- Ability to assume leadership in code blue procedures- PACU
Knowledge of current use/adverse effects of unit specific titrating
medications - PACU Accurate assessment of post-operative
complications with demonstrated understanding of appropriate
interventions - PACU.
- 2 years critical care experience or recovery room experience
preferred. PACU certification preferred.
- Current California State RN license or interim permit Current
BLS Healthcare Provider Current ACLS; PALS. PACU certification
- RN:CA ;ACLS; BLS-CPR; PALS
Keywords: Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, Roseville , PACU Nurse, Healthcare , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!