Direct Support/Mental Health Worker (Day Shift) - Roseville
Company: Compassion Pathway Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Cirby Ranch is an Adult Residential Treatment Program that
specializes in the treatment and rehabilitation of clients with
mental health illness. The 24-hour residential facility mission is
to help clients to regain optimal functionality in order to reenter
their community and live health independent lives.
Under the direction and supervision of the Program Director, the
Mental Health Technician/Direct Care Staff performs a variety of
programs and social activities in the SRF, and performs related
work as required.
*Supervision Received: *
The Mental Health Technician/Direct Care Staff receives supervision
and directions from the facility Program Director.
*Supervision Exercised: *
- Facilitate and conduct rehabilitation activities as directed by
the Program Director.
- Conduct group social activities and exercises with clients.
. Prepare meals for the clients.
- Keep records and prepare written reports on incidents.
- Communicate the SRF rules and objectives to clients, document and
immediately report noncompliance to Program Director or
- Monitor and maintain a line of sight on all clients to ensure
- Report any sign of pre-crisis behavior to the Program Director or
- Ensure that clients take their medications on time or in
accordance with the direction of a licensed nurse.
- May participates in clients' assessments and evaluations, crisis
counseling, case management, safety maintenance, referrals, chart
recording and other duties as directed.
- May accompany clients to offsite community resources or
*Educational Qualifications: *
- Graduation from high school or possess a GED.
- Minimum of one year of full-time work experience providing direct
care and supervision to clients with mental health illness.
*License/Certification Required: *
CPR Certification Required.
*_Must pass physical health and drug screening tests, and must pass
criminal background check._*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
All employees are required to wear masks. All common areas are
cleaned and sanitized regularly. Employees will be required to take
the Covid-19 test periodically.
* Do you have professional experience working with clients with
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Compassion Pathway Behavioral Health, Roseville , Direct Support/Mental Health Worker (Day Shift) - Roseville, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!