Travel Surgical Tech
Company: KPG Healthcare
Posted on: November 15, 2022
KPG Healthcare is currently seeking Certified Surgical Techs to
fill Travel and Local Contract opportunities throughout our network
- - - - - - - Specialty: Surgical Tech -
- - - - - - - Certifications: BLS, NBSTSA, State License (if
- - - - - - - Notes: Must have at least 1 - 2 years of paid
hospital experience within the last 3 years
- - - - - - -Ability to commit to full-time hours over the course
of 13 weeks, with the possibility of extending.
- - - - - - - Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- - - - - - - Catered Compensation Package
- - - - - - - Stipend Available for Qualified Candidates
- - - - - - -Dedicated Recruiter, On Boarding Specialist and
Payroll Team to ensure the tenure of your assignment will go
- - - - - - -Access to hundreds open contracts nationwide allowing
continuous opportunities year around.
KPG Healthcare is a Staffing Firm that provides diverse
Supplemental and Permanent Healthcare Staffing solutions to a wide
range of clients throughout the nation. Our Services include Travel
Nursing, Allied Professionals, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician
At KPG Healthcare, our goal is to make the highest quality and most
fulfilling matches for each healthcare professional we partner
From our location in the Western U.S., we build relationships
nationwide, ensuring our professionals can access the ideal
opportunity for their backgrounds, interests and experience. Our
experienced recruiters are experts in the healthcare industry, the
locations we serve, and each facility's unique culture.
Whether you want to travel, relocate or remain close to home, there
is no better partner for your career, family and lifestyle goals.
We operate with honesty, candor, and a genuine caring for your
well-being - our goal is to exceed your expectations.
Keywords: KPG Healthcare, Roseville , Travel Surgical Tech, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!