Nurse Practitioner needed in California for Primary Care Coverage
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Roseville, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
A California based facility is a family practice nurse practitioner
to assist with locum tenens coverage. This will be a 2 month
assignment for Nov. and Dec. with possible extension. Assignment
schedule is Monday through Thursday 8a-5p and Fri. 8a-3:30p.
Options to work four days/week with Tuesdays off. Client would like
a provider who can treat all ages but will consider adult only
providers as they very rarely treat pediatrics. Will see 8 patients
per day on average. To learn more about this job or to hear about
other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth
recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with
varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to
find the right opportunity.
- Mon-Fri 8a-5p
- Nov. and Dec. Coverage
- Will consider adult only providers
- Little to No pediatric patients
- 8 patients per day
- Cerner EMR
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Roseville , Nurse Practitioner needed in California for Primary Care Coverage, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!