Nurse Practitioner Needed top $
Company: PHealthcare Search, Inc.
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: September 16, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Internal
Medicine- NP - Compassionate, well established private Internal
Medicine practice is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to become a part
of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care
as part of a healthcare team. Pleasant work environment as well as
an excellent medical team to work along side.
Treat adults only.
Location: Grass Valley, CA
Hours Of Operation:
Monday Through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Perks And Benefits
Competitive compensation of $115,000 to $140,000 annually.
Full loaded benefits package.
Paid Malpractice insurance
No on call coverage is required.
No nights or weekends
Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of
Degree from an accreditedschool or University
Self-motivated individual who is dedicated to quality patient care
and patient satisfaction
Excellent communication skills
Works effectively in a team environment
Projects a positive image and has a Patients First attitude
list of 9 items
1. Demonstrates knowledge of etiologies, risk factors,
pathophysiology, presentation and epidemiology of medical
2. Performs history and physical assessments of patients that are
accurate, complete, concise, relevant and appropriate for age,
gender and clinical problem.
3. Orders appropriate diagnostic studies and correctly interpret
4. Utilizes critical thinking to synthesize and analyze collected
5. Develops implements, evaluates and alters the plan of care as
6. Manages general medical and surgical conditions based on
knowledge of the indications, contraindications, side effects,
interactions and adverse reactions
of pharmacologic agents and other relevant treatment
7. Counsels and educates patients and families.
8. Demonstrates proficiency in procedural skills pertinent to
9. Maintains accurate, complete, concise and timely documentation
in the electronic medical record.
list of 4 items
1. Provides care that is patient and family centered,
compassionate, appropriate and effective for the promotion of
health, prevention of illness and treatment
of disease throughout the lifespan.
2. Facilitates consistent, coordinated care and clear communication
among all members of the healthcare team.
3. Incorporates the patient and family in care planning and
treatment across settings.
4. Serves as an advocate for patients and families in navigating
the health care system.
Please submit resume for consideration.
Keywords: PHealthcare Search, Inc., Roseville , Nurse Practitioner Needed top $, Healthcare , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!