Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? -The Massage Envy
brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a
massage therapist at our Massage Envy East Roseville -franchised
location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through total body care. - -Here's what's in
it for you:
- Flexible schedules -that are customized to you and your
- Healthcare -that is there when you need it.
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental benefits!
- Short term disability, matching 401K, life insurance and
- Paid sick time - -life happens, and we want to be there for you
when it does.
- Complementary Membership a free monthly session and discounted
sessions throughout the month.
- Discounts on -skincare products and other retail items.
- Healthy compensation - -Pay is based on experience/education.
Service Enhancement Bonus's and tips.
- Guaranteed pay for non-hands on time - -East Roseville Massage
Envy is leading the industry by paying you for for every moment you
are clocked in!
- No need for personal liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program - -24-Hour Hotline to help you
manage the stress of life. Can assist with emotional well-being,
financial struggles, dependent care, and much more!
- Free continuing education
- 401K MatchingWhat We'll Accomplish Together As a team, we're
committed to offering excellent professional services that help
clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you
do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. - -*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE")
is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated
franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME
SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their
affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates.
Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each
individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary
from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Roseville , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!