Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are a mid-sized specialty medical device manufacturing
company that is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer as we
continue to grown. You will be responsible for providing expert
daily support to the production line with specific regard to
product quality, product cost, and process improvements.You will
regularly interact with cross functional teams to accomplish
project specific goals in addition to being the resident expert
with manufacturing processes.What You Will Be Doing
- Team with manufacturing and quality personnel on a daily basis
to review / disposition production defects and provide potential
process and/or equipment corrective actions to assure production
schedules and quality expectations are met.
- Review product field returns to determine root cause of
potential manufacturing defects then develop and implement
effective corrective actions.
- Support new product development, quality improvement, and
- Maintain communications between Manufacturing, Quality,
Maintenance, and Planning on an as needed basis.
- Follow established guidelines and management direction with
regard to engineering decisions and departmental/company
- Assist and provide consultation to outside suppliers.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product
requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing
manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Respond to vendor issues by resolving problems and making
decisions regarding the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Work with assembly technicians to complete testing and deliver
results to cross-functional teams fast and effectively.
- Create, update and manage product specifications, vendor
specifications, work instructions, and deviations needed for
production.Excellent organizational skills.What You Need for this
- Bachelors degree in mechanical or manufacturing
- 3 to 5 years years manufacturing/industry experience with
small-midsized medical device company.
- Expertise in manufacturing and engineering design process.
- Experience with various standards (60601, 13485, etc.)
- Working ability with SolidWorks.
- DFM & GMP (asset).If you are looking for a great new place to
call home, please apply today.Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking
forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over
the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but
you may also:Paul.Miller@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1685688 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Paul Miller - Lead
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Roseville , Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device, Healthcare , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!