Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:Provides imaging, therapeutic, and patient
care services at defined levels to patients.** Temporary fo 12
weeks **Qualifications:Education, Licensure, and -Certification
- Complete understanding of Nuclear Medicine methodology,
equipment and radiopharmaceuticals is necessary.
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited program in Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB); Or,
ARRT Registered Technologist, R.T.(N)in good standing; Or, eligible
to take the Nuclear Medicine registration exam.
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR required.
- State Licensure (CNMT) is required. -Experience Qualifications:
- Must have previous experience as a nuclear medicine
technologist in a hospital environment. -Skills and Knowledge
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision. Must be
able to work in a rapidly changing and challenging environment and
take appropriate actions in emergent situations.
- Knowledge of radiation safety principles, hazardous materials
management and infection control guidelines.Organization:Sutter
Medical Foundation - CentralEmployee Status: TemporaryBenefits:
NoPosition Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: Day/EveningShift
Hours:8 Hour ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied DaysWeekend
Requirements: Saturday-SundaySchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay
Period:80Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Full Time/ Day/Evening
Keywords: Sutter Health, Roseville , Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!