Registered Nurse - RN - Outpatient Clinic
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: November 18, 2020
Registered Nurse - RN - Outpatient Clinic
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for a
full-time, contract opportunity in Auburn, CA. This position
requires a 13-week commitment, with a schedule of M-F 40 hr a week.
Qualified nurses will have exceptional customer service, a strong
focus in patient care and healthcare training / experience is
preferred. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN
professionals are preferred in a number of facilities in the area.
Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with
a well-known women's clinic!
Hourly Comp: $42 - $45
Weekly Comp: $1,680.00 - $1,800.00
Total Comp: $21,840.00 - $23,400.00
Walk Through: No
**Local travel stipends for those who qualify**
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - Outpatient Clinic:
- Immediate Openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Stipends for Candidates who Qualify
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired
companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career.
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - Outpatient Clinic:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to
raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality
care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this Registered
Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data fully and
- Take and record patient vital signs.
- Examine patients to obtain information about their
- Perform analysis and evaluation of patient needs.
- Interpret diagnostic test results.
- Administer or order tests, injections, and treatments.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills and
effective English written and
- Knowledge of population-specific learning principles relative
to patient teaching.
- For Trauma: In-depth knowledge of nursing process in assessment
of physical and psychosocial needs of
trauma patients through understanding of the pathophysiology of
multi-system traumatic injuries,
associated nursing diagnoses, and appropriate treatment
- Independently practices and prioritize multiple demands in a
- Good interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and
teamwork skills is required.
- For ROC Site - Able to assist patients in ambulating,
transferring in and out of bed, gurney, chair or
wheelchair with the use of proper body mechanics.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - Outpatient
- 1 year of recent nursing experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
- Valid driver's license and record of safe driving
- Healthcare training / experience preferred
- Prior experience working in discharge planning and/or
- Required Outpatient or clinic experience to include knowledge
and use of available resources and
- Required Pediatrics 0-2 years 2 yrs Clinical experience of
which 1 year is in
Pediatrics is required for CCS Paneling.
Trauma Emergency or critical-care experience. Required
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinician, CareerStaff attracts high quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Roseville , Registered Nurse - RN - Outpatient Clinic, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!