Automotive Accounting Manager
Company: EchoPark Automotive
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Automotive Accounting Manager in Roseville, CA at EchoPark
Automotive Job Type: Accounting/Auditing Experience: Mid-Senior
Level Job DescriptionEchoPark is looking to hire an Accounting
Manager for our dealership in Roseville, CA. The Accounting Manager
at EchoPark is responsible for the accurate representation of the
financial condition of the dealership, developing controls
necessary for the proper conduct of the business, maintaining
accurate records, and establishing and maintaining the data
processing capabilities to accomplish the dealership's
objectives.What You'll Do
- Assist Controller with the preparation of complete financial
statement and ensure it is submitted in a timely manner each
- Interpret and analyze the financial statement continually.
- Supervise office staff, including receptionists and
- Keep the Controller informed about the trends and the cash
needs of the business.
- Review journal entries and approve any adjustments to
inventory, COS, and expense accounts.
- Prepare and process all workmen's comp and other insurance
- Coordinate and prepare month-end reconciliations for all
accounts and physical inventories.
- Maintain and post standard monthly entries.
- Set up the fixed asset and prepaid asset accounts.
- Work with office staff to ensure timely completion of assigned
- Assist in preparation for annual internal and/or external
audits. Provide auditors with requested information; follow-up on
any items that need correction.
- Complete end-of-month accounting reports.
- Calculate and reconcile depreciation expenses monthly.
- Set up and maintain accruals for expenses, e.g. advertising,
insurance, professional expenses.
- Run and review expense trend reports monthly.What We're Looking
- Couple years of Automotive Accounting Management
- Learn, deploy and enjoy our technology
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clean motor vehicle and criminal background records
- Resilience, agile, and open to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Willingness to keep learning
- Active listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for teammates
- Positive outlookWhat We Offer:
- $55,000 - $75,000 based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
Keywords: EchoPark Automotive, Roseville , Automotive Accounting Manager, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!