Engineering Project Manager - Civil Engineer
Company: Willdan Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We currently have openings for Engineering Project Manager in the
Roseville and surrounding bay-area. Under the supervision of the
Principle Engineer, the qualified individual will manage municipal
capital improvement projects and other Town engineering services..
- Responsible for management of public works projects, including
client liaison, agency coordination, scheduling and budget.
- Manages project teams consisting of multi-disciplined technical
- Functions as a liaison between City staff and other technical
groups within or outside the company.
- Manage technical and engineering projects on behalf of the
- Responsible for the preparation of engineering project
proposals and task orders including the determination of scope,
schedule, and fees.
- Tasks may also include review of technical and engineering
plans, and related field inspections and construction management
- Makes presentations before clients, city councils, boards, and
- Responsible for preparing City Council Staff Reports and other
reporting type documents.
- Recommends, develops, and implements project, programs,
procedures and policies.
- Provides public outreach support, prepares presentations and
participates in public workshops.
- Familiar with local, State and federal requirements.
- 5 to 15 years of professional experience in civil engineering
design and project management.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related fields
- Valid driver's license
- California Professional Engineer (PE) registration is
- Ability to establish and continuously deliver a positive
interactive level of customer service to the general public,
development community, and City government staff.
- Possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to effectively manage schedules, scope of work,
budgets, and project development teams to deliver quality
assignments on time and within budget.
- Ability to prepare, read, and interpret engineering reports and
plans; organize and coordinate the preparation of engineering
drawings, plans, and estimates; prepare maps and charts showing
profiles and cross-sections, indicating relationship of
topographical contours and elevations to various types of
structures and other existing pertinent objects; and perform and/or
coordinate the design work of setting horizontal alignments and
vertical profiles for streets and underground utility
- Ability to function independently on project management and
- Ability to use or familiar with AutoCAD.
EEO Non-Discrimination and ADA Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, age, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital or partnership status, disability, military status, veteran
status, pregnancy or predisposing genetic characteristics. Willdan
does not discriminate on the basis of physical or mental disability
where the essential functions of the job can be reasonably
accommodated. Determinations on requests for reasonable
accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. If you need
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process, please notify us.Willdan Group, Inc. participates in
Keywords: Willdan Group, Inc., Roseville , Engineering Project Manager - Civil Engineer, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...