Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Primary Role: *
The primary role of the Assistant General Manager (AGM) is to
develop into a store leader and to be capable of running the store
in the absence of a General Manager. An AGM is responsible for
supporting the overall shift-level operations, guest experience,
sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in a store.
They are also responsible for assisting in the growth of annual
sales and profit of the store. AGMs ensure that the store's
appearance as well as each team member's performance are to company
standard. AGMs are responsible for consistently educating and
engaging the community and store guests on all products and
*Essential Functions: *
* Understands and communicates the company's vision, mission, and
* Responsible for maintaining operational excellence in the
* Responds to direction in an accurate and timely manner and
ensures the same compliance from the store team.
* Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of store team
* Demonstrates effective leadership behaviors and continuously
improves leadership skills.
* Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
*Customer Service: *
* Strives for the ultimate guest service experience in keeping with
key performance indicators including surveys, shops, audits, and
speed of service.
* Ensures store has adequate shift coverage at all times, while
adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
* Supports the training of shift leads and team members to
successfully handle service issues and intervenes when
* Motivates and mentors team members on providing guests with
product suggestions and information.
* Educates and engages the community and store guests on all
products and services.
* Adheres to and has knowledge of all company policies and
* Maintains impeccable standards concerning store maintenance,
administration, and supplies.
* Capable of ordering supplies in a timely and cost-effective
* Provides regular performance feedback to team members and shift
leads. Supports and works with GM/DM/HR on disciplinary action.
* Leads and manages shifts while acting as manager in charge of
store. Deploys team members as required to meet business demands
and works with GM on necessary staffing decisions.
* Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately to ensure
effective shift operations and overall operations of the store.
* Follows all food safety, cash handling, and operational
procedures and policies and ensures that team members are in
*Essential Skills: *
* Resilient and Adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and
uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and
* Demonstrates Accountability: accepts responsibility for one's own
performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a sense of
* Communicates Effectively.
* Strategizes and Drives for Results.
* Serves and Inspires Others: inspires others to excel; rewards and
recognizes great performance.
* Develops Talent.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to work at least 24 hours per week; must be able to
work a variable of shifts (openings, mid-day shifts, and closing)
* Must have experience supervising others.
* High School graduate or commensurate industry experience
* Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register
* Must have access to reliable transportation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $19.50 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Paid training
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cinnabon, Roseville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!