Store Manager (Z Gallerie at The Fountains)
Company: Z Gallerie
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At *Z Gallerie*, our vision is to make every day glamorous, one
room at a time. We offer a stylish and eclectic selection of modern
furniture, bedding, art and more in our stores across the US and
online, and pride ourselves in providing an inspiring and
motivating working environment. We are always looking for
energetic, hardworking, and talented individuals to be part of our
growing team and help grow our brand. Come embrace the unexpected
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is an Altos Ventures
backed technology company that is saving retail by acquiring store
and catalog-based retailers, and transforming them into high
performing, "digital first" brands. In just four years, we've
acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z
Gallerie, Direct Buy, One Kings Lane, Amerimark Interactive and
ToMo saving thousands of jobs and reaching over a billion dollars
Z Gallerie is an exciting retail store chain that specializes in
stylish HOME DECOR & chic furniture at affordable prices. A
beautiful catalog, over 20 retail locations nationwide and an
E-Commerce site keep Z Gallerie in the forefront as the premier
lifestyle brand in the fashion home space. Z Gallerie is a great
place work and grow your career!!
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Store Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining
the customer experience, overseeing the operation of the store, and
ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise,
inventory, expense control and human resources management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain a customer focused environment that ensures outstanding
* Create a store environment that motivates and recognizes both
individuals and store teams to increase retention.
* Lead and inspire team to achieve and exceed financial
* Communicate effectively by establishing clear priorities,
expectations and relevant information in a timely manner.
* Take responsibility for creating an environment of learning
through consistent feedback and selling skills training.
* Ensure performance management is utilized to develop employees
and identify poor performers.
* Ensure all Division of Responsibility (DOR) Managers are set up
for success and are managing DORs effectively (i.e. furniture,
gallery, and accessories).
* Regularly conduct store management and staff meetings, store
walk-through and audits, etc.
* Meet appropriate talent needs by effectively networking and
recruiting while using available resources and out of the box
solutions for talent selection.
* Maintain awareness of area competitors and what defines or sets
* Understand key performance indicators (KPI's) and utilize company
reports to analyze and create strategic business solutions.
* Manage scheduling and payroll to effectively meet the needs of
the business and company expectations.
* Manage and maintain appropriate merchandise stock levels and
company visual standards to ensure floor sets and changes meet
* Identify inventory opportunities and partner with DM and buying
* Ensure adherence to Loss Prevention policies and procedures and
proactively identify trends that support achieving store shrink
* Lead, uphold and embrace the Z Gallerie Mission and Values
* Exemplify Company Leadership Competencies.
* Demonstrate a high level of integrity and uphold all company
policies, standards and procedures.
* Represent the company in a professional and positive manner.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
POSITION SPECIFICATIONSEducation & Formal Training
* Bachelor's degree preferred; High School or General Equivalency
Diploma (GED) required
* Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
* Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
* Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal
direction or supervision
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working
* Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner
* Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced
Experience & Skills
* 3-5 years' experience in retail management, coaching sales
associates on sales techniques and operational duties
* Proficiency in Gmail and Google Apps preferred; ability to adapt
to additional internal applications
* Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid
shifts, nights, weekends and holidays
* Ability to utilize retail POS Systems
* Maintain professional appearance and demeanor
* Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without
restrictions and to participate in processing shipment
* The ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
* Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum,
empty trash, clean
* Ability to use and climb ladders safely
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability
to deal effectively with customers, management, employees and
outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines
with attention to detail
What we offer!
* Benefits - medical, dental and vision benefits.
* 401K with a great company match.
* Paid Vacation and holiday pay.
* Great employee discounts.
* Great financial incentives for meeting and exceeding sales
* Company provided short-term disability policy and Life Insurance
* We provide ongoing training on product knowledge and selling
* Exciting Career growth opportunities!
* Competitive Pay
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.CSC
Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact
your recruitment or HR contact.
Job Type: Full-time
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Roseville, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Z Gallerie, Roseville , Store Manager (Z Gallerie at The Fountains), Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!