Associate Branch Manager
Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Associate Branch Manager (ABM) will help drive profitable
growth in a small geography or within a large office by leading,
coaching and developing advisors. Responsible for creating a
compelling business plan emphasizing growth, client acquisition,
financial planning, and retention. The ABM will seek to drive
revenue and asset growth, optimizing resources for the advisors in
consideration of local demographics, advisor abilities and prudent
use of resources. Responsibilities
- Maintain or build personal wealth management practice serving
clients through the Ameriprise Client Experience (ACE). Lead from
the front and be a role model for others in how you serve your
clients and run your practice.
- Drive profitable organic growth of the branch office key
metrics through active leadership, coaching, and delivery of the
Ameriprise Client Experience. Inspect results regularly and provide
systematic coaching to advisors in the branch on ongoing business
planning, client acquisition, advice, investment solutions,
external practice acquisition, and more.
- Support branch manager to recruit and on-board high quality
experienced advisors to the branch. Activities may include actively
generating leads into local area pipeline and managing the
end-to-end candidate experience. Articulate the Ameriprise and
local value proposition to candidates. Execute onboarding and
ramp-up plans that drive growth.
- Contribute to strong local office culture, including a culture
of peer learning and comradery; achievement orientation; growth and
continuous development. Ensure Ameriprise core values are upheld -
client focus, integrity always, excellence in all we do, and
respect for the communities in which we live and work.
- Lead with integrity. May perform supervision activities, if
delegated, to ensure sales activities are appropriately based on
client objectives, goals, and risk tolerance. Anticipates, manages,
and resolves risk items to ensure the interests of the client.
- Weekly to bi-weekly 1:1s with advisors in branch. Biweekly
results review with Branch Manager or Complex Director (key
metrics, high potential advisors, etc.) Required Qualifications
- Obtain and maintain appropriate registrations to provide
oversight on broker/dealer operations and develop advisor
- Active FINRA Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150
- Active FINRA Series 24 or 9/10 or ability to obtain in 90
- Active State Securities Agent Registration (S63 or S66) or
ability to obtain within 150 days
- Active State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain
within 150 days
- Active Life and Accident/Health insurance license or ability to
obtain within 150 days
- 3+ years of people management and 4+ years of professional
experience. Excellent compliance record and knowledge of compliance
requirements. Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years demonstrated sales success with proven ability to
acquire clients and close business.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to drive & motivate others
to achieve results.
- Business planning and strategic management skills, self driven
and achievement oriented and ability to execute a playbook to drive
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to analyze data and
reports to determine business opportunities.
- Relevant industry designations are preferred (e.g. CFP) About
Our Company At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business
of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our
advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an
inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique
qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate
employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong,
ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the
next step with Ameriprise Financial. Ameriprise Financial is an
equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender
identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status
or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Roseville , Associate Branch Manager, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!