Client Relationship Manager
Company: Partner Engineering and Science
Posted on: September 21, 2022
PARTNER offers full-service engineering, environmental, and energy
consulting, and due diligence services to engineering,
environmental and energy consulting, and due diligence services
throughout the Americas, Europe, and around the globe. As a leading
firm in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry, we have 1400+
employees in more than 40 offices. We want to be the best home for
talented professionals in our field! We know that if we hire the
best and the brightest, the clients will come, and we will continue
to build our company. Our internally focused mission has led to
Partner being recognized on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms List, Inc.
5000's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, and Zweig's
Best Firms to Work For. Our entrepreneurial environment is one
where each person can have an impact. Check out this role and join
our team of talented people!
Learn more about Partner atwww.partneresi.com.
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. is seeking a full-time
relationship manager. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of
10+ years of experience within the environmental due diligence
- Identify, develop, and maintain a consistent pipeline of
prospective customers. This requires self-direction, discipline,
and consistent effort to make cold calls and/or in-person meetings
and attendance at industry conferences and events.
- Maintain superior relationships with existing clients and
provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Prepare RFPs and RFQs collaboratively with the engineering team
and oversee proposal communication and negotiation with
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with
prospective customers. Gain knowledge, insight and understanding
from key decision-makers regarding client's energy
needs/challenges. Identify strategies and product types that
address client's needs.
- Develop a strong presence within the Environmental consulting
community. Represent the company at tradeshows and conferences,
attend industry-specific networking events, and contribute to blog
postings and other company marketing efforts.
- Strategize with and support the other members of sales team to
cohesively sell company's array of energy services.
- Stay current on the requirements of various financial products,
legislative updates, utility incentives, and municipal initiatives
that affect our business and communicate that information both
internally and externally.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Existing relationships with commercial real estate brokers and
lenders, bridge lenders, private equity investors, developers,
regional banks, property owners, property and/or asset
- Excellent communication skills - written, spoken, and listening
- with ability to explain and interpret complex issues
- High energy, drive, and ambition.
- Strong record of superior client service.
- Proven track record of quota attainment and ability to close
- Complex sales and relationship-based selling experience in the
environmental consulting industry.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a sales team and
interact effectively with the internal environmental
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in engineering, environmental
science or sustainability field).
- 10+ years of sales experience (prefer at least 3 years of
selling within the environmental consulting environment).
- Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading
from printed sources and computer screen.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, and
We will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Partner Engineering and Science, Inc's (The Company) policy
to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical
or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or
information including genetic information, family care status,
military caregiver status, veteran status, marital status, or any
other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
California Consumer PrivacyAct
We collect personal information from you in connection with your
application for employment with Partner Engineering and Science,
Inc. For details on what personal information we collect and the
purposes for which we collect it, please visit:
Keywords: Partner Engineering and Science, Roseville , Client Relationship Manager, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!