Program Manager - Sutter Teen
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:The Manager for Sutter Teen Programs manages
the general operations and fiscal responsibilities for grant funded
programs related to teen reproductive health education and case
management of pregnant and parenting teens in Sacramento. These
programs include the Adolescent Family Life (AFLP) and the Cal
Learn Programs, as well as additional grants that contribute to the
overall goal of case management services and the creation of
evidenced based programs for adolescents. The incumbent negotiates
and monitors scopes of work, develops work plans, monitors and
implements budget revisions, supplies consultation, assistance and
training knowledge to subcontractors, provides quality assurance
monitoring, supervises staff, and provides leadsupport for human
resources issues for these programs.Qualifications:Education:
- Master's degree in Public administration, social work, public
health or a -health-related field.Experience that is required:
- Management experience in program operations that involves a
broad scope of -responsibility and self-direction.
- Budget development and fiscal management experience.
- Experience in supervision and multidisciplinary team
- Experience in contract management and negotiation. -Experience
- Experience in working with Quality Assurance/Improvement,
reporting statistics and -program monitoring required.
- Prior experience working in conjunction with a -government
- Experience in grant writing and management.
- Experience with program management for the target population of
pregnant and -parenting adolescents.
- Program management of the Adolescent Family Life Program and/or
the Cal Learn -Program.Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated knowledge in budgeting, planning, human resources
and interpersonal skills is required.
- Knowledge of data management systems is required.
- Knowledge of county-, state- and federally-funded maternal and
child health programs is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adolescent development and the
special needs of pregnant and parentingadolescents is
- Knowledge of requirements regarding subcontract agreements and
- Proficiency in computer word processing and applications is
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and able to act
independently, demonstrating sound judgment isrequired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and program development and
management skills are required.
- Skill in public relations that includes outreach to various
institutions and organizations is required.Organization:Sutter
Medical Center, SacramentoEmployee Status: RegularBenefits:
YesPosition Status: ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: DayShift Hours:8 Hour
ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements:
NoneSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80Applications
Accepted:All Applications AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Full Time/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Roseville , Program Manager - Sutter Teen, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!