Product Manager - Integrations and API
Company: Clear Capital
Posted on: January 6, 2022
You are a strategic and detail-oriented product manager with the
ability to define solutions that go beyond the needs of the last
customer you spoke with and can define and prioritize solutions
that solve problems for a broad market segment. You are just as
comfortable speaking with Engineers as you are in speaking with
end-users or participating in sales calls. Clear Capital is looking
for an experienced product manager with strong technical knowledge
and communication skills to define and direct the development of
our API tools and integration capabilities across our portfolio of
What you will work on
As a Product Manager for Integrations & API capabilities, you will
help define and drive the strategy and roadmap for our API tools to
integrate Clear Capital's software, data, and valuation solutions
into client and third party systems. In this role, you will
collaborate closely with other members of the product management
team, Engineering, DevOps, Strategic Partnerships, Sales, Customer
Support and other internal and external stakeholders. Learning from
and discussions with our potential partners and customers will be
an essential part of the role.
- Develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Clear
Capital's API toolset; communicating both the business value and
technical rationale behind your recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Strategic Partnership team to help ensure
our tools to support new partnership integrations are optimized for
end-user experience and easy to test and use.
- Understand the needs of our customer base including their
product lifecycle needs to develop a strategy, partner with, and
maximize the benefits of our integrations and partnership.
- Be the subject matter expert for Clear Capital's API library
and integration capabilities.
- Develop internal training materials and programs to enable our
Sales and Customer Success teams to understand our solutions.
- Translate business requirements into user stories for our
- Lead User Acceptance Testing activities to ensure requirements
have been satisfied.
- Partner closely with other product leaders and cross functional
internal stakeholders to drive joint planning, execution, and
- Meet project deliverables on tight timelines.
- Assist with contract review and sync with project
- Interface with our Engineering team including developers and
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years in a Product Manager role, delivering B2B SaaS
products to enterprises or similarly complex customers. Experience
in a highly regulated industry, such as mortgage banking,
- Must have experience working with developers and partners to
define API capabilities and with solutions that require integration
with third party and customer systems.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing product plans and
roadmaps based on prioritization of opportunities, deep
understanding of customer needs, and the organization's ability to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on product teams with competing priorities
and aggressive timelines.
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, organizational,
and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical
concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with
- Ability to work independently and to maintain tight
- BS/BA degree. Major in Computer Science preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing or similar Product Management certification
- Agile SCRUM Product Owner or Scrum Master certification
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and
customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for
you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of
quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that
promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career
and personal growth.
What We Value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the
- Thrive personally, grow professionally-be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible
when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation
company in the world.About UsClear Capital is a national real
estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build
confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and
improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete
understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation
services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our
platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence - wherever it
leads, whatever it takes - - is embodied by more than 1,300 team
members across four brands (Clear Capital, Clario, CubiCasa, and
REO Network) and has remained steadfast since our first order in
2001.Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear
Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Clear Capital, Roseville , Product Manager - Integrations and API, Executive , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!