Associate IT Engineer - PowerApps
Company: Resource Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: May 23, 2023
This position will design, develop and maintain business
applications using the Microsoft Power Platform suite. The
candidate will work with the Business directly to understand
business processes and issues in order to recommend and implement
solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform suite, including
PowerApps, Power Automate, SharePoint.
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for assisting
in the translation of business requirements and functional
specifications into software solutions, assisting in the
implementation and maintenance of business software solutions, and
supporting systems integration testing and user acceptance
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in
subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies,
and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives;
collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve
business problems; supporting the completion of priorities,
deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and
information; identifying and recommending ways to address
improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or
risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with
others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with
coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking
performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses;
assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to
and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- As part of the IT Engineering job family, this position is
responsible for leveraging DEVOPS, and both Waterfall and Agile
practices, to design, develop, and deliver resilient, secure,
multi-channel, high-volume, high-transaction, on/off-premise,
- Supports the recommendations of technical solutions that meet
design and functional needs.
- Assists in the implementation and post-implementation triage
and support of business software solutions, with guidance from
senior colleagues, by programming and/or providing configuration
support for enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and
- Supports identification of specific interfaces, methods,
parameters, procedures, and functions, as required, to support
- Provides systems' incident support and troubleshooting for
- Supports partnerships with IT teams and vendors to ensure
written code adheres to company Clienthitectural standards, design
patterns, and technical specifications.
- Supports component integration testing (CIT) and user
acceptance testing (UAT), with guidance from senior
- Develops understanding of emerging technical trends to develop
insight into industry best practices and strategies.
- Executes unit testing to identify application errors and ensure
software solutions meet functional specifications.
- Assists in reviewing business requirements and functional
specifications for development into code modules, with guidance
from senior colleagues, by reviewing and understanding company
- Supports the writing and reviewing of technical specifications
- Develops technical expertise and knowledge of industry trends
by regularly reading publications and attending training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field OR
Minimum two (2) years experience in software development or a
- One (1) year experience in systems analysis, including defining
technical requirements for IT solutions.
- One (1) year experience with engineering tools such as bug
tracking and source code control systems.
- One (1) year experience working in a large matrixed
- One (1) year experience writing technical documentation in a
software development environment
Keywords: Resource Logistics, Inc., Roseville , Associate IT Engineer - PowerApps, Engineering , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...