Posted on: August 2, 2022
Machinery design, Solidworks, Automation!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We design, manufacture and sell data elimination equipment and data
destruction services. If you are interested in joining a team that
is designing, prototype building and testing the next era of data
destruction technology, keep reading!
Why join us?
Complete Benefits Package including
- 401K with generous match
- profit sharing
- vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- Work with the Engineering team, as well as vendors and
customers to research and develop subsystems and products for
industrial and commercial applications
- Conduct research and analyze data and specifications to
evaluate the feasibility, design, operation, performance, cost, and
requirements of new product designs
- Prepare, review and revise documents related to product
designs, revisions, and production procedures
- Assure product quality by developing inspection and test
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with ETL
and CE certifications
- Design equipment and processes to meet customer safety
requirements and expectations - mitigate product hazards and
- Identify and follow workplace safety requirements and
- Provide information and support to the Manufacturing team
- Provide information and support to the Sales and Service
- Experience in design automation is a plus
- Proficient experience with CAD. SolidWorks with PDM experience
is a plus
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality
control, and cost/benefits analysis to maximize the effective
manufacture of products
- Broad electrical/mechanical/magnetic knowledge
- Experience with machinery design
- Design products and components with a strong emphasis on
serviceability and user experience
- Ability to read and interpret data sheets to match best
available parts to new product requirements
- Integrated development environment for machine firmware and
logic controller programming
CAD applications, circuit simulators, schematic capture, circuit
board layout, illustrations for customer documentation
- Advanced degree in engineering
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO
firstname.lastname@example.org DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
- What industries do you have experience working in?
- Do you have experience with machinery design?
- Do you have Solidworks experience? PDM experience?
- Can you commute to Roseville, CA?
- What annual salary are you targeting?
- Why are you looking for a new position at this time?
- Will you be requiring sponsorship now or in the future?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Roseville , Automation Engineer, Engineering , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!