Senior User Interface Engineer (Angular
Posted on: April 9, 2021
HO-South Dakota HO-Arkansas CA-Toronto HO-Louisiana HO-Missouri
HO-Wisconsin HO-Nova Scotia,CA HO-Alabama HO-Texas FICO (NYSE:
FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping
businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our
world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job
Summary Job Description The Opportunity --"This is an exciting
opportunity to join our design and development team and be part of
FICO's User Experience group, in the creation and propagation of
our IRIS Design System, while helping a mission-critical cloud
application built with best-practice Angular. You will be jointly
responsible for the development, maintenance, and technical
socialization of IRIS. You will collaborate with stakeholders
across the PTO organization (architects developers and designers)
to ensure we build front-end experiences that are highly
performant, secure, and accessible. You will ensure our IRIS Design
System strikes the right balance between implementation flexibility
and prescriptive power, with an objective to deliver competitive
advantage, by making our software the best customer experience in
the industry." - VP, User Experience. What You'll Contribute
- Develop native Angular components for FICO IRIS Design
- Design, develop, deploy and support front-end UI for
world-class enterprise-level products.
- Promote centralized technical architecture and design
- Implement new design specifications and raise front-end code
- Service a wide range of complex projects, assignments and
- Optimize the usability, accessibility, performance and
scalability of FICO software products.
- Collaborate with back-end developers on topics such as database
architecture, performance, security and privacy.
- Continuous research and education in front-end
- Front-end guidance and mentorship across the organization.
- Contribute to Angular community through meetups, website and MS
Teams channels. What We're Seeking
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science and/or web
- Experience writing semantically clean HTML and CSS, using SASS
or LESS with mixins and variables.
- Familiarity with Chrome developer tools and ability to use them
to diagnose rendering issues, caching etc.
- Understanding of RxJs and NgRx patterns: able to utilize them
to solve critical state-management challenges.
- Well versed with component libraries such as Bootstrap,
Material, or Semantic-UI.
- Experience working with User Experience teams and an agile
User-Centered design process.
- A strong eye for detail and ability to write elegant,
well-commented, readable code.
- A history building consensus with other disciplines. Our Offer
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave. Why Make
a Move to FICO? At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading
organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology
today - Big Data analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to
help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using
advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive
and prescriptive modeling, and much more. FICO makes a real
difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to
date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
terrorist financing Global trends toward digital transformation
have created tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us
among the world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support
many of the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers,
telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of
success. Our success is dependent on really talented people - just
like you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
business thinks! FICO values the benefit that diversity and a
culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're
proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all
applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship,
marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Posted 2 Days Ago Full time 24157 About Us FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a
leading global analytics software company, supporting businesses in
90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team
today and fulfill your career potential!
Keywords: FICO, Roseville , Senior User Interface Engineer (Angular, Engineering , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!