Company: KinderCare Education
Posted on: September 22, 2022
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood
education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to
create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National
Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life,
we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and
adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12
years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the
classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They
inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally
recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and
cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their
center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships
with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that
When you join our team as a Lead Teacher you will:
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your
classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Implement KCE's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the
unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to
provide the best care and education for their children.
- Support your center's success; partner with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state
licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Qualifications: Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and
create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational
skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple
- Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA)
Credential or meet NAEYC candidacy requirements
- Approved state trainer (preferred)
- 2-3 years Early Childhood Education Experience(preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic
proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or
outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow
physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough
to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with
- Ability to speak, read, and write English. Our highest priority
has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and
communities as safe and healthy as possible. Starting October 18,
2021, we began requiring COVID vaccinations or weekly COVID testing
for all unvaccinated employees. We are also subject to state law,
local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for child care
workers or school staff.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's
futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation
package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability
benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across
1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education
providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare
Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work , Champions Before-
and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools , Knowledge Beginnings
and The Grove School .
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law.
Primary Location : Roseville, California, United States
Job : Teacher and Center Staff
Keywords: KinderCare Education, Roseville , Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!