Business Office Director
Company: Truewood by Merrill, Roseville
Posted on: June 22, 2022
BUSINESS OFFICE DIRECTOR - Grow your career with Merrill
Gardens!Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a
proud history of success is currently hiring a Business Office
Director at Community Name in City, State. Apply now to join one of
the most respected senior living operators in the
country!Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team
members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available
and is required for all of our team members.* Yes You Can have a
meaningful Career!Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s We offer our
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more.
- Free daily meals!
- A rapidly expanding company with opportunities for advancement
- Yes You Can grow your career with us.
- Company sponsored training.If you are someone with:
- Minimum of two years of college - Associates Degree with an
emphasis in accounting or business is preferred - in addition to a
minimum of four years of experience as an office manager or similar
role including four years of bookkeeping/accounting experience.OR
- Six years of office management and bookkeeping/accounting
experience in lieu of college requirement AND
- Knowledge of general human resources practicesWe want to talk
with you! Consider applying to become a Business Office Director
with Merrill Gardens!Our Business Office Directors:
- Ensure adherence to all financial policies and procedures.
- Act as the liaison with Regional and Seattle office teams.
- Oversee and perform all month end closing procedures.
- Support the General Manager and department heads throughout
recruiting and hiring process.
- Oversee and implement monthly rental increase responsibilities.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year! Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities. If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family! Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer *Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Roseville, Roseville , Business Office Director, Administration, Clerical , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!