Cashier/Receptionist - Niello Acura
Company: The Niello Company
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Cashier / Receptionist
This is a Full-Time position with a Work Schedule of Tuesday
through Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Driver's License
* Clean DMV
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Professional personal appearance.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
* Ability to meet company's production and quality standards.
* Basic Technology Skills (Email, Microsoft Office, Mobile Device
Physical Requirements (surroundings)
* Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
* Sitting on a regular basis
* Standing on a regular basis
* Walking on a regular basis
* Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
* Kneeling and/or Squatting infrequently
* Infrequently Reaching and/or lifting overhead
* Infrequently Climbing stairs
* Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
* Grasping/grabbing with hands infrequently
* Pushing and Pulling
* Devote himself/herself to ensuring satisfaction to customers.
* Determine management, production, and quality requirements by
asking questions and listening.
* Attend company meetings as required.
* Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with
* Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with
company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
* Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more
* Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of
technology changes in products and services.
* Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements
which govern the company's business.
* Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
* Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
* Participate in performance management.
* Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee
* Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies
* Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
* Takes in payments for products and services provided. Review and
approve all check and credit card. payments. Return change and
receipt to customer.
* Provides refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned
merchandise or as directed by managers.
* Reconciles cash drawer daily.
* Keeps customer service records and logs.
* Originates and maintain all relevant paperwork.
* Manages Inventory logs for parts sold.
* Maintains precise warranty records to verify prompt delivery of
warranty money due.
* Works with bookkeeper or other administrative assistants to
facilitate as needed.
* Maintains all files and logs in a logical organization and
process all paperwork.
* Diligently reviews all charges to verify their accuracy and
ascertain the correctness of addition on all service receipts and
orders prior to accepting cash.
* Acknowledges external and internal customers immediately and in a
friendly and courteous manner.
* Displays courtesy, accuracy, and promptness in handling all
* Answers customer questions about service performed or products
purchased or refers them to someone who can.
* Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when
necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate
individuals for resolution.
* Schedules service appointments.
* Answers and routes all incoming calls appropriately.
* Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly, and
efficient manner, while striving to minimize the time they are on
* Takes thorough messages, indicating the caller's name, company if
applicable, the time and message the caller wishes to leave.
* Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely
* Provides basic information to callers who have general
* Assists business office with miscellaneous duties when time
* Notifies telephone maintenance Company of switchboard
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California's leading automobile dealer for the
products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and
exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
* Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO
and HRA plans
* 401(k) with Company Match
* Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
* Company paid Life and AD&D
* Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
* Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an
incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best
Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had
nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program,
many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The
Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work
multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.
Keywords: The Niello Company, Roseville , Cashier/Receptionist - Niello Acura, Administration, Clerical , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!