Company: River City Staffing Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Office Assistant needed for a Sacramento non-profit
organization. This is a temporary position with a potential
opportunity for direct hire for the most qualified candidate who
can be successful performing these duties. Client will entertain
qualified candidates immediately.
Job Requirements:Duties include:
- Support Office Staff
- Front desk reception
- Process/route clients medical and educational records
- Coordinate calendaring for staff
- Typing, editing, printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing,
filing, organizing, and scheduling
- Packaging confidential HIPAA documents Preferences:
- Previous experience with Administrative/Office Support is
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills is highly preferred.
- Must have High School Diploma
- Minimum of two years Administrative/Office experience
- Must type minimum of 40 WPM Must be able to clear a thorough
drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two
supervisory references and proper documentation to verify
eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. EXPERIENCE RCS River City Staffing, Inc.
(RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative
and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking
temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS
has built our reputation on adding value to each and every
candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise,
consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more.
Contact us today!
Keywords: River City Staffing Group, Roseville , OFFICE ASSISTANT, Administration, Clerical , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!