Posted on: April 8, 2021
Contact Ginny Root at 319-423-6979
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead the day-to-day paid search marketing activities across
multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including
the campaign planning, implementation, budget management,
performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
• Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and
execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic,
conversion and margins.
• Effectively oversee a 3rd party PPC vendor that executes on
keyword bid management and general account management of PPC
campaigns to grow PPC traffic, revenue and maximize return on
• Oversee keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and
editing of creative copy, review and analysis of web site
performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
• Oversee testing of ad positions, ad copy, and landing pages based
on traffic patterns, navigation paths, bounce rates, conversion and
average order size.
• Determine and coordinate the right level of spend with internal
staff and vendors to meet ROI expectations, cost of acquisition and
the goals of the business.
• Identify and report on key performance indicators, and
opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
• Continually discover and leverage best practices and new tools
within the online marketing domain as applicable to our business
• Serve as the "product expert" in our industry and create an
associated keyword expansion roadmap, working with the
merchandising team to develop relevant ads and landing page
• Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation,
regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing and leadership
• Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active
marketing channels such as Email Marketing and Social Media.
Educational and Experience Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business and a minimum of five
years of directly related SEM experience is required for this
position. Previous experience in business to consumer
marketing is preferred. Additional qualifications
• Proven track record of success in developing and managing PPC
across Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
• Ability to analyze a wide variety of performance metrics,
including: CTR, CPA, Conversion Rate, and Profit Margins.
• Fluent in the search landscape, including performing competitive
analysis, keyword development, tracking tools, bid-management
systems and reporting tools.
• Previous experience in analyzing marketing metrics, quantitative
evaluations of marketing efforts, establishing test methodologies,
and analyzing results.
• Ability to work with 3rd party vendors, agencies, affiliates and
• Experience in building business models and cases in the online
• Proficiency of Google Analytics, WebTrends, and/or web
Keywords: , Roseville , SEM Manager, Administration, Clerical , Alta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!