Company: Jetro Holdings, LLC
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Job DescriptionIs this the job for you?Apply nowRestaurant
AssistantDepartment:ManagementStatus:Full TimeShift:First / Day
Second / AfternoonReq #:3862478Apply nowDate posted:February 19,
2020Location:7651 Foothills Blvd, RosevilleRoseville, CA, 95747,
USJob category:Human Resources Administrative AssistantJob
AssistantDepartment:Administrative (Branch Level)Supervisor: Branch
ManagerFLSA:Non-exemptPosition Summary:Performs Human Resources
Related duties at the administrative level and may carry out
responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas:
payroll, benefits, employee relations, new hire orientation,
employment, labor relations, workers compensation, unemployment,
leave administration.Essential Functions:
- Processes New Hires: administers in-house drug tests (where
permitted by law); verify accuracy of Social Security Information
for payroll, provides new hire orientation and submits required
documents to Human Resources/Payroll.
- Assists in the processing of payroll, by ensuring all entries
for the Branch are complete and accurate and by submitting
completed time records and Personnel Action Forms with any changes
in rate of pay, address, direct deposit or employment status to
Corporate Payroll Department.
- Reports customer and/or work related injuries/illnesses to
insurance carrier and assists Corporate in the resolution of the
- Maintains OSHA Records
- Manages Leaves of Absence for employees
- Works as a liaison between employees and Corporate Human
- Assists employees in completing and submitting changes and new
enrollments into Benefit Plans.
- Maintains records of monetary transactions such as safe counts,
toll vouchers, coupons, returned checks, coin orders, petty cash,
IOUs and key inventory
- Ensures Cash Room and key box are locked at all times and money
is kept secured at all times.
- Partners with employees and management to maintain compliance
and communicate various Human Resources policies and
- Participates in employee relations issues
- Provides documentation and employment history to third party
vendor for unemployment claims.
- Maintains Employee Personnel Records.Other
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.Education,
Experience and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma and two years of administrative experience,
- College Degree and 1 year of administrative experience, OR
- 3 years experience in the HR field, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively; verbally
and in writing in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as
Keywords: Jetro Holdings, LLC, Roseville , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!