Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Gainwell Technologies LLC
Summary As a Senior Professional Finance at Gainwell, you can
contribute your skills as we harness the power of technology to
help our clients improve the health and well-being of the members
they serve - a community's most vulnerable. Connect your passion
with purpose, teaming with people who thrive on finding innovative
solutions to some of healthcare's biggest challenges. Gainwell
empowers you to help clients deliver better health and human
services outcomes using innovative technology and solutions,
enabling you to design your career for growth, new possibilities,
and refinement of your valuable skills. Here are the details on
this position. Your role in our mission
- Manage and resolve AR requests from all sources, including
receiving, prioritizing, coordinating, and logging all requests in
the CRM, and providing reports upon DHCS request.
- Log and track all financial requests, posts adjustments to the
CD-MMIS, and coordinate claim and Treatment Authorization Request
(TAR) adjustments with claims processing.
- Manage provider communications, as appropriate, regarding the
status of their accounts receivable.
- Perform complex financial analyses including budgeting, trend
analysis, forecasting, and other financial information and prepares
reporting templates and other summarized financial
- Collect budget, forecast and other financial information.
Interprets, summarizes, and uploads forecast information to
financial systems to provide information about profit and
- Forecast accurate and timely cash flow projections, sales
projections, and expense projections to ensure that business needs
- Analyze budget, midyear forecast and other financial
information and prepares presentations with recommendations to
senior management and the corporate office and communicates with
leaders in the finance organization as well as account leadership
regarding financial issues.
- Develops financial controls, procedures, systems, and
forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and
ensure compliance with government and customer requirements. What
we're looking for
- Six (6) or more years of finance or accounting experience.
- Experience working with accounting principles and accounting
software and databases.
- Experience preparing financial analysis and financial reporting
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills and ability to learn other
- Strong attention to detail and accountability to provide
accurate and timely revenue and expense projections, analysis, and
reporting. What you should expect in this role
- Must be a resident of the state of California
- Management of provider recoupment activities, management of
Accounts Receivable information, and management of Accounts
Keywords: Gainwell, Roseville , Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!