Sr. Project Manager
Company: American Pacific Mortgage
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Roseville, CA
Job Id: 1998
# of Openings: 1
This position works with the Director of Program Management to
support the initiation, planning, and execution of APM's strategic
projects. This is a senior level position, which requires an
IT/Business professional that has demonstrated experience managing
complex projects. The candidate will need to be bright,
imaginative, and a capable technologist with strong communication
and organizational skills. The Project Manager will assist with
implementing organizational wide projects to APM project management
standards. The position applies IT and business knowledge and
experience to formulate a PMBOK approach to project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct planning and execution of assigned projects. Includes
planning and leading and facilitating any discovery processes,
development of a project charter, project plan, and execution of a
project through successful delivery. May lead or plan and conduct
the design and/or testing phases.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and
between project stakeholders and/or functional areas.
- Develop standard PMBOK and internal project artifacts and tools
to monitor assigned projects and communicate progress to
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate and/or develop the definition of service levels and
- Interact with existing or potential clients to determine their
needs and develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as
appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement
- Facilitates the coordination of technical projects as the
liaison between the business and Information Services.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- (Optional Statement) Extensive knowledge of mortgage banking
fulfillment operations and process.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience as a Project Manager
with applied knowledge of PMBOK methodologies, fundamentals of
project management process, and development of project
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of equivalent work experience in
Mortgage Banking, finance and technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to analyze
problems and work from issue identification through resolution
quickly and methodically.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
with ability to work well with Sr. level business and technology
staff as well as peers.
- Experience working with vendors and third party application
- Prior experience developing requests for proposals, SOW's or
other agreements, and managing project budgets.
- Able to translate business issues/needs into cohesive
- Superior project planning skills with the ability to handle
large work load, facilitate the activities of dynamic workgroups,
and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC, including gathering
requirements, creating user cases, workflow diagrams and
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, etc.)
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced, high pressure,
short notice environment where priorities shift often
- Adaptable -able to quickly learn new or different techniques,
products and IT systems or applications.
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures. This
person must live our culture every day! (Respect, Transparency,
- Other duties as assigned Desired Skills and Experience
- Has extensive knowledge of business issues and processes as
well as IT resources and enabling technologies.
- Experience with developing technical documentation methods and
- Experience in the mortgage or finance Industry.
- SharePoint Experience
- Experience working with TFS
- PMP Certification
- Prior use of Encompass, Reporting Database, Smartsheet, third
party integration A PLUS
Apply for this Position
CategoryProject Management SpecialistsEducationBachelor's
DegreeExperience3 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: American Pacific Mortgage, Roseville , Sr. Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!