Company: John's Incredible Pizza Company
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Job Title: General Manager-Store Director Department: All
Business Aspects of a JIPC Property Reports To: Area Director FLSA:
SUMMARY Maintains JIPC's high standards of food quality,
entertainment quality, guest services, and exceptional facility
maintenance. Builds sales through guest satisfaction, effective
cost controls, exceptional sanitation, superb facility maintenance,
and quality selection and development of Team Members. Establishes
positive Team Member relations. Trains and develops Team Members.
Ensures a safe and secure work environment. Manages Team Member
employment and personnel issues with assistance from the Human
Resources Department. Ensures compliance with all local, state, and
federal laws and regulations applicable to the restaurant,
entertainment, retail, and general business industries. Maintains
supplies-food, paper and other related store inventory. Reports
accurate numbers. Enthusiastically supports marketing and incentive
programs. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Store Operations --
Responsible for overall operation of the store. Reports daily store
events to management as directed. Cost Control -- Meets established
budgets for each of the following departments: Labor Cost (working
off accurate weekly projections, controlling overtime) Food COGS
(food, paper, cleaning supplies, inventory controls, and systems in
use and in place, par levels correct) Video Game Sales (percentage
to restaurant sales) Video Labor Cost Video COGS (inventory
control, token accountability) Cash Handling, ATM, and Banking
(maintains security measures and security equipment) Photo Labor
and COGS (inventory control) Party Central Labor and COGS
(Inventory control) Grand Central labor and COGS (inventory
control), and Quality Control (food and service). Facility
Maintenance -- Evaluates the physical condition of the building,
condition of all equipment, sanitation of the units, and makes
recommendations for resolving identified issues. Safety -- Conducts
safety meetings. Ensures all Team Members are trained and
knowledgeable regarding all safety procedures, practices, and
policies. Guest Satisfaction -- Interacts with guests and is
consistently involved with guest satisfaction. Utilizes secret
shopper reports, comment cards, and daily informal talks with
guests and Team Members in an effort to promote and enhance The
Experience. Personnel Development -- Coaches Team Members. Displays
leadership and management by using performance planning, conducting
weekly meetings, implementing and promoting incentive programs,
providing educational materials, and posting pertinent information.
Communication -- Communicates with staff and upper management
daily, regarding current and upcoming events, parties, tours,
policies, special promotions and store issues relating to
operations, human resources, marketing, amusement, technology, etc.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES -- Directly supervises Managers,
Office Personnel, and Maintenance Manager. -- Indirectly supervises
Supervisors, Team Leaders and Team Members. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- In addition, at least 5 years of experience as a General
Manager in the food services, retail, hotel management or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in
- Superb people management skills.
- Solid understanding of worker's compensation, liability and
safety related matters.
- Previous P&L responsibilities.
- Valid California Driver's License and current automotive
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Previous experience with amusement parks or similar experience
is a plus.
- CPR preferred, but not required.
- ServSafe Certification is a plus. COMPUTER SKILLS
- General knowledge of computers including word processing,
graphics, scheduling, and spreadsheet applications. LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups, guests, Team
Members, and managers of JIPC organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to handle and count currency, add, subtract, and
multiply, simple math.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
sales tax, percentages, and cash register balancing. REASONING
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables. These situations may involve Team Members and
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or scheduled form. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
- Serve Safe certification- Certification opportunity may be
provided by Company after employment begins.
- Food handler certificate as required by county regulation.
- Valid Driver's License and current automotive insurance.
- CPR and First aid certified-Certification opportunity may be
provided by Company after employment begins. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of the job, the manager is
regularly required to interact with the general public, Team
Members, and children of various ages.
- The manager will be standing and walking up to 10 hours per
shift, using hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands
and arms, talk and hear.
- A manager is occasionally required to, sit, climb, balance or
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- A manager is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds and on
occasion up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job a manager is regularly
exposed to loud music, horns, bells, whistles, and other noise
projected by various amusements and recreation equipment operating
- At times, a manager may be exposed to outside weather
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's rights
to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at
- This job description reflects management's assignment of
- It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be
assigned. They may be subject to change at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Keywords: John's Incredible Pizza Company, Roseville , General Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!